There is a great shopping debate around how much true maternity wear you need to purchase for the short-lived pregnancy. And while there are strategic ways to shop non-maternity items that will flex with your changing shape, a handful of maternity brands are worthy of adding to your wardrobe for the duration of your journey. Plus, you may be able to wear them well beyond birth, too. Here are 10 of our favorite maternity brands.
2. NOM Maternity. It’s all about quality over quantity, and this is true whether you’re pregnant or not. NOM Maternity pays close attention to sourcing the best fabrics possible to last throughout your pregnancy. Take a look at this easy striped long sleeve t-shirt hoodie for a layering essential.
3. DOEN. We know, we know… Doen is not specifically designed for pregnant women, but the fabric is forgiving, and many of the silhouettes allow for belly growth. You can wear these beautiful pieces, like the argan dress, before, during and after. Perfect for spring!
4. Hatch Collection. Every pregnant woman needs at least one Hatch Collection piece in her maternity wardrobe. Beautifully designed, these classic and on-trend items will go the distance, from bump and beyond. Our favorites from the Spring collection include the Liliana Dress and Chloe Jumper.
5. Ripe. Building a wardrobe of essentials during pregnancy that will take you from work to the weekend is crucial. Ripe offers these key pieces, and are we in love with this shirtdress for Spring. From sneakers to heels, you’ll wear it with everything.
6. Loyal Hana. The best part about Loyal Hana is that their pieces are not only designed with the belly in mind, but the boob too! Wear Loyal Hana before, during and after your pregnancy with strategically placed hidden zippers for nursing ease. Some of our favorites from the Spring collection? The Tara white eyelet top and Riley top.
7. ASOS. Remain on trend throughout a pregnancy with these affordable pieces from ASOS. The online shopping giant keeps style on point without breaking the bank. This flirty ASOS t-shirt dress and this stripe maxi is really all you need for Spring.
8. Isabella Oliver. There’s no other time you want to feel more feminine than when pregnant, and Isabella Oliver has got you covered. If you’re expecting right now, this wear-with-everything tank dress and easy breezy maxi dress for are perfect for the season.
10. Ace & Jig. While Ace & Jig is not specifically a maternity brand, the pieces are definitely made with the expectant mama in mind. Made with breathable fabrics that move with your body, the union suit will work with your changing shape.
Shop the post: