Are you a hopeless romantic who thinks of Valentine’s Day as a celebration of true love? Good, we are too, and we don’t think your beau should be the only one to get a present! Which is why our editors compiled the ultimate Valentine’s Day gift guide to help you splash some cash on all the loves of your life. Whether you are shopping for dad, your pregnant friend, baby or grandparents, here are 18 Valentine’s Day gift ideas.
1. Baby: June & January Striped Bonnet. A baby bonnet never fails to get us ooh-ing and aahing. June & January’s new V-day striped bonnet is as cute as it is soft and cozy. Get that baby in your life Insta-ready! $17, buy here.
2. Pregnant friend: Basq Lavender Calming Oil. Whether your BFF just got pregnant, or is coming up on the big day, her skin deserves some love. Basq’s formula’s are safe for pregnancy and postpartum, and this lovely lavender set has an added value of being soothing for mama and baby (even if he’s still on the inside!). $36, buy here.
3. Nanny: Minted V-day Photo Art. You can’t quite underestimate the love a caregiver feels for her kids, and this Minted photo gift shows her they love her back. Throw 30 of your fave photos (we know, how can you possibly choose?!) into this beautiful heart-shaped keepsake. $57, buy here.
4. Dad: HATCH Collection Pops Sweatshirt. The lovely ladies at HATCH are showing dad some love with a limited edition sweatshirt collection. Nothing tells the single ladies to lay off your man better than a sweatshirt that says Pops, Big Daddy or Sharp Shooter. Well except the baby in his arms. $78, buy here.
5. Toddler: A Little Lovely Company Neon Heart Light. Your toddler wants a nightlight. You want her room to look cool. This eco-friendly neon heart will make the absolutely perfect V-day gift for both of you. $60, buy here.
6. New Mom: Little Ulysses Diaper Bag. Any veteran mama will tell you that you don’t really need a diaper bag. Just a cool bag, with a lot of room, that you can throw bags upon bags upon bags inside. This Little Ulysses canvas tote does the trick, and will make you smile every time you throw it on your shoulder. $35, buy here.
1. New mama:The Tubby Todd Mama Bundle. Let the new mom in your life know that you notice all of her hard work by giving her a gift that literally tells her “You’re doing a great job, mama.” The Tubby Todd Mama Bundle is filled with Four essential products to nourish and support mama’s beautiful evolving bod through every season of motherhood. $49, buy here.
2. Dad: Bialetti Stovetop Espresso Coffee Maker. Even if that cool AF baby daddy of yours hasn’t gone down the coffee connoisseur route just yet, there’s no better time than now since he’ll be burning the midnight oil with you now that daddy duty is being added to his portfolio. Help him nurture his new passion with this classic Bialetti Stovetop Espresso Maker. $38.95, buy here.
3. Grandparents: Baby Bjorn Travel Light Crib. You’ll notice soon (if you haven’t already) that there’s nothing too good for baby in grandma’s eyes. Show grandma how much you love her this Valentine’s Day by giving her the gift of more visits! And as a token of your commitment, get her the perfect travel crib. The Baby Bjorn Travel Crib Light is simple to set up and has the potential to last all the way up to year 3! $299, buy here.
4. Toddler: Rockets of Awesome. Kids love surprises. And you love your kiddo. Sign your independent toddler up for a fun seasonal box of fun with Rockets of Awesome, which will hand-pick selected styles for your mini fashionista. And while 8-12 items will get delivered to your door, you’ll only pay for what you keep. You’ll love the time it saves you from shopping, and your kids will love not only the clothes, but also the fun color-me-in box it comes it. Sign up here.
5. Baby: April Eleven Heart Music Box. While a black heart may not scream “I love you” in theory, this black heart music box by April Eleven proves us wrong. Its delicate shape and soothing music make it the perfect addition to any modern baby nursery. $52.50, buy here.
6. Pregnant Friend: Boppy Multi-Use Slipcovered Total Body Pillow. There’s no sugarcoating it: those sleepless pregnant nights suck. Show that mama-to-be in your life some love with the gift of sleep. The Boppy total body pillow’s unique design supports head, neck, back, hips and tummy with just one pillow. So mom can spend less time adjusting positions and searching for the 3rd pillow through the night and spend more time getting the precious sleep she deserves before baby arrives. $60, buy here.
1. Baby: Brooklyn Born crib sheet. Who’s ready to sleep all. night. long? This soft and organic crib sheet from Brooklyn Born will make your little one’s bed look like a piece of abstract art. Plus, it is reminiscent of the paint splatters that permeates the fashion world, so you’re sure to keep your home on trend. $49, buy here.
2. Toddler: Land of Nod Ikat Playhouse. Everyone needs a little space just for themselves — especially your toddler. This new playhouse from Land of Nod will add a little bit of magic and style to your little one’s bedroom and will be the perfect foundation to let his imagination go wild. $129, buy here.
3. Dad: Polaroid Cube camera. “Isty-bitsy brilliant,” this teeny tiny action camera is. Water-resistant and shock-proof, the Polaroid Cube is packed with fun: 1080p video, a wide-angle lens, and a built-in battery that records up to 90 minutes. It is ready for any of dad’s adventures — from bath time with a splashy toddler to a ski trip with his dad pals. $59.99 (on sale now!), buy here.
4. Grandparents: Joy Album. Are baby’s grandparents miles away from him? Meet Joy. This digital photo album will let them witness baby’s cutest moments as soon as you share them from your camera roll and social media channels. Plus, the StoryTime feature lets the family get together to discuss the photos over a voice call — a nod to the old times of sitting on your couch while paging through your childhood albums. $399, buy here. Use the code WRNY50 to get $50 off (valid until February 28).
5. Pregnant valentine: Belabumbum sexy undies, Bra + Lacey boy cut. If you’re hoping for a little “kissy kissy time” (as our friends from Downunder Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban call it), why not get your mama-to-be sultry lingerie to help her feel sexy… err, sexier than she already is? This bra and free lace combo from Belabumbum will enhance her newfound curves and make her feel and look incredible without compromising comfort. $53, buy here.
6. New Mom: Kimama kimono. In the first few messy months of motherhood, mama won’t feel like herself. This handmade kimono from Kimama, which she can wear in and out of the house, is exactly what she needs to pump up her mood and her style all at once. The floral and colorful patterns will help her feel elegant and beautiful despite the fact that she hasn’t slept more than 4 consecutive hours in a long while and that nothing seems to fit her quite right. Trust us, she’ll love you for it. $100, buy here or, for the newest design, here.
SHOP OUR VALENTINE’S DAY PICKS[show_shopthepost_widget id=”2412367″]