Like pregnancy, trends don’t last forever. But filling your closet with a few new pieces will keep your maternity look fresh. While not every Spring/Summer 2017 trend can be worn during pregnancy (you should probably say no to bralettes!), there are many that can.
Here’s a look at 5 of this season’s top trends, and how to add them into your pregnancy rotation.
1. Pinks: What better time to embrace this soft, pale feminine color then when you’re a mama-to-be. If you want to get into “the shade of the summer,” try this smock dress with ruffle hem from ASOS and this fitted tank dress from Isabella Oliver.
2. Bare Shoulders: Shoulder-baring has been trending for a couple of seasons, and as your body continues to flex throughout pregnancy and beyond, keep it comfortably sexy with cut-outs or an off-the-shoulder silhouette. We love this maternity jumpsuit from Envie de Fraise, and this striped off the shoulder top from A Pea in the Pod.
3. Stripes: Nothing says summer like nautical stripes and SS17 runways were full of them. If you want a pattern perfectly suited for the warm, beachy weather, pick up this Harbor Dress and Jersey Drape Dress, both from HATCH Collection.
4. Ruffles: Whether big and bold, or sweet and subtle, ruffles dominated the spring runways in a big way. We’ve got our eye on this beautiful blue strapless dress from MDS Stripes, and this denim style from Zara.
5. White Dresses: Always in fashion during the warmer weather months, white dresses were all the SS17 runway rage. Your pregnant belly would look perfect in flowy maxi styles or updated wear-to-work shirtdresses, like this kimono maxi style from Ingrid & Isabel and this modern shirtdress from Ulla Johnson by way of Shop Buru.
SHOP SPRING LOOKS[show_shopthepost_widget id=”2629896″]