The month of July is coming to a close and the month of August is going to fly by faster than you can say “back to school.” Between trying to stay cool in the last few weeks of summer and readying the whole family for the upcoming year, who has time to keep up with your latest mom news? Well, don’t you worry, we’ve got you. Here’s all things pregnancy and parenting to keep your eyes peeled for this week.
1. Mom-to-be favorite Hatch Collection has just released their Pre-Fall 2017 line and it’s getting us psyched to get cozy in the cool weather. Shop some of our fave in-between season looks here.
2. Who has the time to research gear in the busy nine months leading up to baby? Guru Guru’s new Explore feature is making it even easier to figure out exactly what products you need for both you and baby, based on your personal style.
3. Attention all new and expecting mamas, the CDC released new guidelines recommending cleaning all parts of your breast pump after every use – especially for babies under three months old. While this doesn’t help the working mama save time pumping, a few extra minutes might make a big difference in your baby’s health and safety.
4. We know you can’t help trying to capture and share every adorable second of your little ones first few years. BUT the fuzzy line of whether or not you can share photos of your babies little tush on social media has just been cleared up (sort of). Read more about it here.
5. Calling all New York #FITMOMS, Well Rounded’s contributing health editor Anita Mirchandani is holding a workout class in NYC this weekend. Make a reservation and find out why we go gaga over her fitness and nutrition stories.
Julia McRae is a rising senior at Loyola University Maryland and WRNY’s new intern. While she is not a mom-to-be just yet, she is a passionate lifestyle writer and travel blogger.
Photography by Jonica Moore Studio for Well Rounded.