Mama-style has carved it’s own little niche in the social media world, and has set the bar high when it comes to fashion. Personally, I get lost for hours looking for inspiration across many different areas, fashion included. So are you, like me, frequently falling down the Instagram rabbit hole? Though you may not have a lot of free time to craft the perfect head-to-toe look, you can incorporate the many ideas that you see in your favorite Instagram feeds into daily uniforms. To help you save time, we tracked down some of the most stylish mamas on the web. Here are 7 mamas who are crushing it and worth a follow.
1. Blogger Charlotte Groenveld of @TheFashionGuitar. I’ve been following Charlotte since she gave birth to her second baby. Super edgy but polished too, Charlotte has a way of taking high fashion trends and spinning them into classic. She has the quintessential NYC streetstyle.
2. Art director Nicole Fasolino of @NicoleFasolino. Nicole’s style radiates a bohemian sensibility, equally as free-spirited and delicate as it is rough and sexy. She is committed to sustainability, but remains fashion forward. Think beach meets street; gorgeous long flowy dresses paired with moto or military jackets, and a baseball hat.
3. Blogger and stylist Latonya Yvette of @latyonayvette. Latonya has a 70s vintage throwback sensibility with a modern twist. A super fashionable and chic mama, her style is comfortable, yet elevated. Think high waisted denim, turtleneck sweaters and super cool head scarves.
4. Fashion director Yasmin Sewell of @yasminsewell. An ever-evolving hairstyle, Yasmin is cutting edge, high fashion all the way. A walk of art, she even kept it super avant-garde throughout her pregnancies, and maintains a masculine, but feminine sensibility.
5. Blogger Samantha Wennerstorm of @couldihavethat. With an overall classic and polished style, Samantha keeps things simple, effortless, but super chic. You can always find her in key pieces worthy of an investment.
6. Blogger Sai De Silva of @ScoutFashion. Sai, who’s expecting baby number 2, and her daughter (who is an intricate part of her style blog), are classic with edge. Keeping it sexy always, Sai oozes NYC streetstyle.
7. blogger Dikla Goren of @diklagoren. Dikla, the Israeli mama-beauty who you’d never know birthed 3 little ones. A coachella spin on NYC streetstyle, Dikla is edgy, chic and sexy. Typically in raw denim with studded boots and a hat, her style is easy but elevated.