*We’ve partnered with Mom’s the Word to show off some serious pregnancy style.
Name: Jenny Reznik
Neighborhood: Windsor Terrace, Brooklyn
Occupation: Owner of a Real Estate Design & Build Shoppe Pomona Malone
Baby’s Sex: Boy
How would you describe your pregnant style? Thats tough, since I’m on a construction site for work. But, I’m usually in PJs at home, and when I am out, my style is layering bold accessories.
Have you had any challenges learning to dress your body during this pregnancy? I’m naturally very thin so dressing has been very difficult because I have gone from size 2 to size 8. But I didn’t start to look pregnant till 36 weeks.
So far, what has surprised you most during your pregnancy? How different it has been from my first pregnancy with my daughter. She wanted to stay in and this little boy just keeps pushing out.
What are you most looking forward to sharing with your baby? He is coming into to a really fun, loving family as the only grandson. He has an older sister who is so happy and excited to meet him.
What’s your top 5 registry essentials?
1. A new textile cover for our Stokke stroller, which was great for my first child and is now brand new for the baby boy.
2. Wipe warmer. No one like a cold wipe, we didn’t have that last go around.
3. Joovy’s boob baby bottle.
4. Kiinde’s gift set with the twist collection, storage, preparation and feeding.
5. Stokke Tripp Trapp high chair.
Bonus: Magna Tiles 100 piece set for the big sister to be not to feel left out. Our baby shower is actually a Big Sister Shower, because we feel it’s so important for the older child to feel just as special and excited about the baby and they have the most adjustments with a newborn.
Jenny is wearing:
1. Mom’s the Word Dress. It made me feel very comfy and feminine and made me look pregnant instead of just round.
2. A jacket from a Russian-designed Alena Akhmadullina.
3. A necklace from Lavin, called the The scarab a runway piece.
4. Rag & Bone Shoes.
Photography by Ana Gambuto for Well Rounded.