Channel your inner Aaliyah, you sexy mamma. Remember when “Are You That Somebody“ video aired in 1998 and you could not wait to get a maxi skirt with up-to-there side slits? Now, work it with a baby bump. This dress is the whole package – easy for hot weather, stretchy for expanding tummy AND sexy because “sometimes you’re naughty naughty.” (P.S. Throw on a sweater and ankle boots and it will take you into fall).
The accessories up the fun quotient of this outfit with glittery sneakers and a cheeky trucker hat which also protects your very delicate prenatal skin. Mini bags are all the rage, and when they are not next year, you can hand it down to your toddler. These handmade hoops will add balance to your bare shoulders and might land you a spot as a backup dancer in a video.
- Goorin Bros Animal Farm Trucker Hat, $25. Buy here.
- T by Alexander Wang, $120 . Buy here.
- Want les Essentials Piper Mini Backback, $795. Buy here.
- Syd and Pia NYC Organic Infinity Hoops, $120 . Buy here.
- Boden Navy Glitter Slip on Sneakers, $88.50. Buy here.
SHOP THIS STYLE[show_shopthepost_widget id=”1869279″]