Have you heard? It’s the last weekend of summer, (un)officially. It’s still warm outside and fall doesn’t technically start until September 22, but you’re already thinking of what you want to bundle up in once the leaves start yellowing (besides with your bundle of joy). In the fashion industry we call this “A Transition Period.”
This dress from Allette is one you will want to live in year round, and you can. It’s made with the intention to be stylish nursing wear, but its flattering shape and stretch make it convenient too. How does the saying go…? “More bang for your buck.” Retro tones like Chalk Pink are on call this fall – try it in this suede mule and lip color. Tortoise is a great transition material, and this Swing Trench can turn a summer dress into a fall one in a snap. Finish it with a simple, sleek sac tote.
- Zara short trench coat, $69.90. Buy here.
- Warby Parker Piper Tortoise Sunglasses, starting at $95. Buy here.
- Allette Black Denyse Dress, $268 . Buy here.
- Laura Mercier Creamsicle Pink Velour lip colour, $28. Buy here.
- Campos Mini Sac Tote, $238, Buy here.
- Mansur Gavriel Suede 40mm Mule, $475. Buy here.
SHOP TRANSITION STYLE