We know you swore you’d never wear “mom shoes.” And then you got pregnant. And suddenly “mom shoes” — you know, comfortable, supportive, go-with-everything shoes — kind of made sense. That doesn’t mean your mom shoes can’t be cool, and these Dansko bootie clogs are case in point. Treat your pregnant self now, and then wear them every day for the next 18 years of your life. Here’s a pregnancy-perfect outfit to get your mom shoe relationship started.
1. Nom ‘Max’ Print Midi Maternity Dress, $128. Buy it here.
2. H&M Doule Breasted Coat, $129. Buy it here.
3. Bloomingdales Mini Stripe Hat, $38. Buy it here.
4. Dansko Maria Clog, $170. Buy it here.
5. Ingrid & Isabel Maternity Tights, $20. Buy it here.
SHOP THE POST