Name: Monica Sethi
Occupation: ER Physician
Baby’s Sex: Twin Boys!
How would you describe your pregnant style? My style is casual, comfortable and keeping it basic. I am having twins and not sure if I’ll be getting pregnant again, so I didn’t want to invest in super expensive pieces. Sticking to the basics has allowed me to do this. I usually wear jeans, a tank, and a non-maternity jacket on top if it’s chilly.
Have you had any challenges learning to dress your body during this pregnancy? I think once you get through the awkward phase where you look like you ate too much at a sushi buffet and you start embracing your burgeoning bump, it gets easier. However, at work, the scrubs aren’t very bump friendly. I started at a size small scrub, and I’m quickly approaching a large.
So far, what has surprised you most during your pregnancy? That I’m having twins!
What are you most looking forward to sharing with your baby? My husband. He is going to be the best dad one could wish for.
What’s your top 5 registry essentials? A twin registry is a feat. It took my husband and I a long time to finish ours. We chose:
1. The Swaddleme pod, which was recommended by friends as a must-have to get babies to sleep;
2. A stroller that fits your needs and your apartment size;
3. A good pack n play We chose a twin pack n play with sturdy bassinets and anticipate that our babies will live in it for about 3 months.
4. The twin z pillow for feeding and baby chill sessions.
5. Baby room decor. Buying artwork for the nursery makes it feel so exciting and real!
Monica is wearing:
Photography by Ren’ee Kahn Bresler.
Photographed at Love Child Yoga in New York City.
Shop the post:[show_shopthepost_widget id=”2813726″]