Mamas! It’s almost St. Patrick’s Day. Now that you have little ones to care for, the celebration may be quieter, but we still hope a little luck comes your way — whether it’s in the form of a free stroller, a seat on the subway or a new collection that you’ve been (not so) patiently waiting for. If you want to know where your lucky charm is, here are 5 stories to check out.
1. Solly Baby released its new Spring/Summer 2017 collection, and we are so excited! Inspired by nature, the new colors and patterns are all a breath of fresh air; and they are sure to calm and relax you as you wear baby — whether it’s around the house or en route to the ocean. Mmmm, the ocean.
2. Mom jeans are in trend, and Topshop just released a new pair that will most definitely turn heads. Priced at $95, the jeans are the talk of the town because they feature one noticeable, possibly weird detail: clear plastic kneecap covers. So now, you can either show off your beautiful kneecaps or make them sweat… Either way, why not? #YOLO!
3. Miscarriages are common. Yet, we still don’t talk about them, and many women are forced to mourn in silence and alone. Here is a series of powerful illustrations to help families who have suffered a loss go through the grieving process and to let them know that they are not alone.
4. Who doesn’t like a good game of hide and seek, especially if it grants you a free stroller? To celebrate their new stroller Gregory (blue marl) Cruz, UPPAbaby hid 5 golden tickets in boxes sold at specialty stores nationwide. Buy the Cruz, find the ticket, and you’ll get a full refund! What can we say except, you’re welcome? Find out more, here.
5. New Yorker Yvonne Lin went through her entire first pregnancy without a single man offering her a subway seat. So when she got pregnant again, she created a trophy for the first man who would be courteous enough to do so. It took eight months (!), but she finally got to reward a man with her unique “#1 decent guy” statuette. Give it up for the decent dudes out there (and her patience)!