Mother’s Day is right around the corner, and we say: why wait until Sunday to celebrate? Whether you want to treat yourself to a groovy swimsuit for all your upcoming beach escapades or want to help other moms in need, there’s always a way to honor mamas around the world. Here are 5 links that remind us that every day is Mother’s Day.
1. Where’s the pool? With Nununu’s first women’s swim collection, mama will be ready to take the plunge with her littles… in style! Check out the collection here.
2. Are you behind on your Mother’s Day shopping? Check out TOMS collaboration with Every Mother Counts. For every pair of Orange Rose shoes you purchase, the philanthropic shoe company will donate $5 to the organization to help make pregnancy and childbirth safer for every mom, everywhere.
3. Looking to help a family in need? Makayla has stage 4 neuroblastoma and, at only 18-months old, will have to undergo chemotherapy while her parents take a break from work to care for her and her big brother, Jayden. Check out Makayla’s story and spread the word!
4. Matching our little girls on the beach and doing a good deed? Yes, please! Havaiana’s mommy-and-me flip flop collection, designed by Jessica Alba and Jenna Dewan Tatum, isn’t just sweet; all of its proceeds will go to Baby2Baby and help provide low-income families with diapers, clothing and other kids necessities.
5. Are you desperate for sleep? Or maybe you’re crying at the thought of having to feed baby one. more. time. We don’t talk much about what to expect after expecting. So to get the conversation going, Icon collected the stories of women who’ve all experienced their postpartum lives differently. Take a look at the inspiring project here.