Did you ever catch your baby staring at something so hard, maybe even smiling or laughing, and wonder what’s going on inside that cute little head? Sometimes there’s nothing even there, and yet, baby is totally enthralled. And other times, you turn your head and see the hottest new baby carrier on the market, and you’re like: Oh, that’s what you’re staring at. Great taste, baby.
Yup, that’s the kind of stuff we’re talking about at Well Rounded this week (I kid you not). And here’s what else in Well Rounded’s Weekly Links.
1. We’re totally crushing on Ergobaby’s new OMNI 360 Carrier — a smart merge of the company’s infant-friendly Adapt style, and it’s 4-position (including front-facing) 360 carrier. We threw a party to celebrate last weekend and invited some of your fave Insta-mamas to come babywear with us. See who you can spot #inmyergo here.
2. We knew there was a reason we loved Whitney Port so much! The Hills star is selling pre-pregnancy (and maternity!) pieces to make room for clothes that fit her proud post-baby sized body, and she’s donating the proceeds to Every Mother Counts. Shop it over on thredUP here.
3. Speaking of post-baby bodies, we couldn’t be more excited to hear that Belly Bandit’s world famous compression wraps, the Upsie Belly®, the 2-in-1 Bandit™ and the C-section & Recovery Undies are now eligible for insurance coverage and FSA reimbursement. Find out how to get yours here.
4. The only thing tougher than Hurricane Irma? The mom who delivered her own baby during the category 3 storm. Find out what she named her healthy little babe here.
5. And speaking of that sh*tty hurricane, we’re at a total loss about how to appropriate “kidspeak” to our children about it, and how to assuage their fears. If you’re feeling like us, this Mommy Nearest article is must-read.
Photography by Julia Robbs for Well Rounded.