We’ve finally come out of our Beyonce pregnancy bubble, and low and behold, there’s actually other news out there that might interest you as a mama or mama-to-be. (And no, we’re not talking about George and Amal’s twins….OMG how did we miss that!) From gender barrier breakthroughs to dads getting real about, well, being dads, here’s our 5 favorite pregnancy and parenting links this week.
1. American Girl Doll breaks gender barriers and unleashes its first boy doll! In fact, this is the most diverse collection of American Girls yet. Get a glimpse.
2. If you’re sick of lugging 10-lb. laundry detergents home from the supermarket (or terrified your little one might think those pods are candy!), you’ll love these new, pure and clean baby laundry detergent strips from dapple.
3. Parents in Washington, D.C. could benefit from one of the most generous family-leave laws in the U.S. thanks to a new bill that didn’t get signed. Here’s the details.
4. We’re not sure what we’ll do with ourselves after Eva Chen’s baby comes and she no longer posts hilarious Instagram images like this one.
5. Get your tissues ready for Babybjorn’s #dadstories, a touching (and totally adorable) ode to fatherhood in celebration of the brand’s latest collection of carriers.
Photo via Babybjorn #dadstories.