It’s that time of year again — a couple of weeks ago, most of the major baby brands gathered in Las Vegas for the annual ABC Kids Expo to show what’s to come in 2019. And let us tell you: 2019 is going to be good and full of smart, compact and good looking products! We’ve rounded up 11 of our favorite products coming out in 2019.
1. Nuna Cudl Carrier, Februrary 2019. There’s a new baby carrier on the market, and it’s from one of the most trusted brands out there, Nuna! The Cudl is a four-position carrier that is made from breathable mesh material and is suitable for newborn without an infant insert. But what’s super cool about this carrier…instead of buckles, it uses magnet closures, making it super easy to get baby in and out!
2. Uppababy Knox Convertible Car Seat, Summer 2019. Last year, Uppababy announced their first compact stroller; and this year, it’s their first convertible car seat! A simple seat belt installation with an indicator that turns green when it’s secure takes all the guess work out of installing the Knox correctly. And it comes loaded with safety features like Advanced Side Impact Protection and SIP Absorbing Pods.
3. Beaba Babycook Neo, available now! The beloved Beaba Babycook is now more eco-friendly! The Babycook Neo is the newest in a long line of Beaba baby food makers, and the newest version replaces the plastic with stainless-steel and glass containers.
4. Clek Liing Infant Car Seat, early 2019. The Liing includes a European Belt Path so you can install in a cab no problem, and the rigid-LATCH system provides secure and effortless installation with your vehicle’s built-in LATCH anchors. Compatible with most strollers with Maxi-Cosi adapters, the car seat has various fabric options (including the temperature-regulating merino wool) that are free of brominated and chlorinated flame-retardants.
5. Diono Traverze Twin Stroller, May 2019. Just like the Traverze single stroller, the twin version has a true one-handed open and fold, the Traverse Twin Stroller is going to make the lives of moms of two much, much easier. With independent seats that have a deep recline and large canopies, this is a double stroller to get excited about!
6. Doona Liki Trike, early 2019. Finally, a trike that’s built for urban kiddos! The Liki Trike grows with your child from 10-36 months and has a super compact fold, so it’s perfect for both apartment living and tossing in the trunk for a weekend at grandma’s house!
7. Vianetic Diaper Bag, available now! This diaper bag is packed with so many features but here’s what’s important to know. The Vianetic Diaper Bag’s thoughtful design is built for parents on the go. Most impressive is the built-in diaper changing station that opens with one hand in seconds flat.
8. Halo DreamNest, available late December 2018. The Halo DreamNest is a 3-in-1 sleep system that can be used from birth until your child hits 30lbs so it’s like purchasing a bassinet, travel crib and travel cot all at once. But there’s more…the bassinet can also rock with the attachment of the SimpleSway Rocker.
9. Veer Basecamp, December 2018. Not only compact and lightweight, the Veer Basecamp is super simple to open and close. So no more wrestling with the tent mama! Even better, it attaches to the side of the Veer Cruiser!
10. CollapseAndGo Bottles, November 2018. Baby bottles that collapse is now a thing, and we’re left wondering, how did it take this long? This bottle is easy to throw in the diaper bag, tip-proof, grows with your baby and is made with 100% food-grade silicone that is both dishwasher-safe and mold-resistant!
11. Baby Jogger City Tour 2 Double Stroller, May 2019. Joining Diono in the trend of compact double strollers, Baby Jogger is going to launch their new City Tour 2 double stroller. The new pram offers premium features, like adjustable calf support, a UV50+ canopy and a near flat recline. It accommodates children from birth up to 33 pounds.