It’s finally feeling like autumn, and the back-to-school rush is settling down. So before the madness of the holidays starts, sit back, sip your pumpkin spice latte, and put on a relaxing track or two before it’s time to entertain the in laws. Check out a fashion-forward new stroller, an Off-Broadway children’s favorite, and the latest innovation in pumping-and-stashing–Well Rounded’s Weekly Links are here!
1. If your kids are getting a bit restless as you settle back into the school routines, take them to explore a childhood favorite, Off-Broadway style. The Very Hungry Caterpillar Show is celebrating its 50th anniversary in Union Square with theatrical recreations of Eric Carle’s children’s classics. The new edition of the show includes Brown Bear, Brown Bear, The Very Lonely Firefly, and 10 Little Rubber Ducks. The run began September 28th and goes through February 4th, 2018.
2. The editors at BabyList have put together the most adorable list of Baby’s First Halloween Picks. Ranging from full-on costumes to onesies, bibs and some scary-cute booties, this list will have you and your tots trick-or-treat ready in no time.
3. Craving a carefully curated bedtime playlist, but sick of listening to “kiddie music?” Last week, Lisa Loeb, in partnership with Amazon Music, released a family friendly album called Lullaby Girl that’s oh-so-soothing. You can lull your little one to sleep or catch a moment of zen yourself with dreamy rearrangements of classic songs like “Tomorrow,” “Dream A Little Dream,” and “Be My Baby.” Check it out here.
4. Bugaboo and Australian fashion brand We Are Handsome, which many celebs like Beyoncé, Rihanna and Katy Perry are absolutely obsessed with, announced the debut of a new luxury stroller and luggage system collection. With a fun and funky tiger print adorning the stroller and travel gear, we’re betting that this is going to be a must-have trend this fall for mamas and babies in the know.
5. Milk Stash takes pumping and storing breastmilk to a whole new level of tech-savvy. The two-part system includes an app and a bottle storage tray. The tray insures that you always grab the oldest bottle first (and that none of them accidentally end up spoiling at the back of the fridge). The user-friendly and intuitive app keeps track of how much milk you have in storage, when it expires and when you’ll run out. Check the Kickstarter here.