In the early days of mamahood, diaper bags are handbags and handbags are diaper bags. It’s one in the same once baby arrives. Your daily carryall needs to hold space for all personal belongings, plus changing pad, small toys, pacifiers, a change of clothes, burp cloths, bottles or whatever else your infant or toddler needs on demand. While we like to remain looking chic in our new mama uniform, our diaper bag is another essential to complete the look. Here are our top 5 favorites for Fall 2017….
1. MZ WALLACE MEDIUM SUTTON: Lightweight, comfortable, water & stain resistant and an optional crossbody strap make this super fashionable tote a huge win for mama’s on the go. If the bold floral print is not your thing, the bag comes in a plethora of solid colors too.
2. SKIP HOP GREENWICH BACKPACK: This vegan leather stylish backpack comes with 9 compartments, a cushioned changing pad, adjustable straps that easily hang over a stroller and comes in 3 earth-friendly and on-trend color options for Fall.
3. STATE BAG WELLINGTON: Fashionable, functional and a brand with an underlying mission to give back, this State Wellington Bag, which includes a wipeable lining, washable changing pad, 3 interior detachable pouches, and internal pockets, is one with ultimate purpose.
4. J. MATER: This super chic leather diaper tote features a 3 pouch system, mama pouch, changing pad, 5 internal pockets, stroller straps, and tie closure. The bag that will take you from baby and beyond, this all-purpose carryall hits all of your fashion and function marks.
5. ANNE YORK EVERYDAY TOTE: This neutral canvas carryall from Anne York is perfect for mama or dada. Designed for modern parents, it has a laptop pocket, a 5-compartment organizer, 5 strategically placed pocket, is easy to clean and eco-friendly and has waterproof lining.[show_shopthepost_widget id=”2805622″]