You know you need a pair of maternity jeans. There’s just no way around it. Even if you’re totally die-hard about wearing non-maternity, we guarantee you’ll eventually give in for this pregnancy fashion basic. The problem is, you’ll spend half your 9-month stretch searching for the perfect pair, then your body will change, and you’ll be on the hunt once more. Which is why we’re totally crushing on these Current Elliot x Hatch denim overalls. With an adjustable waistband, they’ll take you through summer, fall, winter and spring (yes, pregnancy is THAT long). And with that bib top, they’re nursing friendly too!
1. OTAAT/MYERS Collective Pouch, $150. Buy it here.
2. Nixon Unit 40 Watch, $99.95. Buy it here.
3. Current Elliot x Hatch Easy Denim Overall, $378. Buy them here.
4. Diana Kane Feminist T-Shirt, $40. Buy it here.
5. Rachel Comey Dahl Mules, $449. Buy them here.
SHOP THIS LOOK[show_shopthepost_widget id=”1733207″]