A recent survey on millennial moms reveals that commonly held assumptions on postpartum sex may be more lore than law. Plus, dads on the web are drawing attention to a void: the lack of changing tables in public men’s restroom. And did you know that Zara now carries a line for moms-to-be? Find out what else we’re talking about below in our Weekly Links.
1. Peanut, a social networking app that connects like-minded mamas, conducted a survey of 1,000 millennial moms on all things sex related. Turns out, moms are having a lot more sex than you might think, and everything we know about postpartum sex may actually be wrong.
2. Zara finally has a maternity line! The new collection is filled with comfy knits, flowy dresses, and the cutest pair of overalls! Shop the collection here.
3. Dante Palmer, father of three, is the latest dad to call for changing tables in men’s rooms. Many dads have taken to the internet to show the difficulty of changing a baby without anywhere to lay them down, but haven’t been met with much accommodation.
4. Our very own news editor, Hanna Nakano, gave birth to her second baby girl, and she documented the whole thing. Herself. With her camera. Can we all say, #badassmom? Check out her birth story and her beautiful photos here, on her personal blog.
5. We love baby clothes that are super cute, but also super functional! Rachel Nilsson, founder of one of our favorite baby brands RAGS to RACHES, curated a sample registry full of innovative baby clothes. Read it here.