*We’ve partnered with Buy Buy Baby to solve all your registry dilemmas.
Putting together a minimalist baby registry can be so daunting. When you’re trying to keep your list down to the bare necessities, how do you figure out what you really need? Where do you even start? And OMG there are, like, so many options for everything. Who knew there were that many choices when it comes to diaper pails?!
That’s why we’re here, mama. We’ve partnered with Buy Buy Baby to find the best baby gear for a minimalist baby registry, and then researched and tested that gear to make sure it truly goes the extra mile. Here are our 15 favorite pieces of baby gear for a minimalist baby registry.
And for a hassle-free registry experience with expert tips and discounts, head over to Buy Buy Baby to register.
1.Britax B-Safe 35 Infant Car Seat | $199.99. You can’t leave the hospital without a car seat, and this infant seat by Britax is at the top of our list right now. It safely seats kiddos weighing 4-35 pounds or up to 32-inches tall and is space-efficient, meaning it takes up less space in your car.
2. Bugaboo Fox Classic Complete Stroller | $1399.99. One of the keys to an easy life with your little one is a really, really good stroller and right now, it’s hard to top the Bugaboo Fox. With its faux leather handlebar grips and black wheel caps, outings couldn’t get more chic. And at 21 pounds, it’s one of the lightest full-size strollers out there.
3. JJ Cole Bundleme | $49.99. In the colder months, you won’t catch us leaving the house without our JJ Cole Bundleme. The Bundleme is the perfect way to keep your little one warm this winter, whether in an infant car seat or a toddler stroller. We’re partial to the Urban Bundleme, which protects against harsh weather, and features an ultra soft interior fabric.
4. Ergobaby Omni 360 Baby Carrier | $179.99. When your baby needs a little snuggle time on the go, the Ergobaby Omni 360 is the carrier dreams are made of. This newborn ready carrier has an adjustable seat that grows with your baby. It works inward or outward facing, and it features a storage pouch and lumbar support.
5. Babyletto Gelato 4-in-1 Convertible Crib | $299.99. We love a purchase with longevity, and that’s exactly what you get with this 4-in-1 crib from Babyletto. The crib has four mattress positions, and converts into a daybed, toddler bed, or even full-size bed with the included bed conversion kit.
6. Newton Baby Wovenaire Crib Mattress | $299.99. Shopping for the perfect crib mattress can be so confusing. We love the Newton Baby Wovenaire because it’s firm but is still fully breathable and washable. The mattress’ superior airflow also keeps your baby from getting too sweaty while sleeping.
7. Crane Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier | $41.99. We love this cool mist humidifier for our kiddo’s room because it doesn’t look like something that was purchased at CVS. Instead, this cute teardrop shape humidifier comes in seven different color options, is whisper quiet and turns itself off when the water runs out.
8. Munchkin STEP Diaper Pail | $64.99. For keeping odors at bay, we turn to Munchkin’s STEP Diaper Pail. It’s powered by Arm & Hammer, so you know it’s good. Plus, it’s sleek and modern looking so it won’t ruin the aesthetic of your nursery.
9. WaterWipes 9-Pack Baby Wipes | $31.99. The most gentle wipes for the most delicate skin. Like most mamas, we swear by WaterWipes. They’re made with purified, softened water and just a tiny drop of fruit extract. And because they’re hypoallergenic, they won’t irritate your tiny one’s skin.
10. Doddle & Co. Pop Silicone Pacifier | $9.99. An answered prayer for mamas who are sick of making trips to the bathroom to wash pacifiers! If the Doddle & Co. pacifier falls on the floor, the nipple pops into its protective case to keep it from getting dirty. And if that isn’t enough, it’s also dishwasher safe.
11. bamboobies Multi-Pack Washable Nursing Pads | $24.99. Because you never know where you’ll be when your letdown starts, the bamboobies Washable Nursing Pads are a must for any nursing mama. Save yourself some embarrassment by keeping your girls covered, and save the environment by choosing washable pads over disposable. A win-win.
12. Tommee Tippee Advanced Anti-Colic Newborn Starter Set | $39.99. This bottle set is specifically designed to help babies dealing with discomfort after eating. The 3-piece straw system pulls air away from the milk, making sure your little love has less gas, spit-up and discomfort.
13. phil&teds Lobster High Chair | $89.99. Sometimes our favorite restaurants aren’t as kid friendly as we would hope. That’s where phil&teds Lobster High Chair comes in. It clips onto virtually any table and folds flat to easily fit in your car or stroller.
14. The First Years Sure Comfort Deluxe Newborn to Toddler Tub | $19.99. Keeping baby safe and comfy, this is our top pick for a newborn to toddler tub. The Sure Comfort Deluxe is a simple, one-piece design that is mildew-resistant. It works in both single or double sinks, and fits little ones up to 25-pounds.
15. Babyganics Baby-Safe World Essentials Gift Set | $29.99. Everything you need for bathtime without any of those harsh chemicals. This Babyganics set is packed with plant-based bath essentials: shampoo, body wash, bubble bath, and lotion.