As if we weren’t in love with The Rock already, did you see that picture of him feeding his wife as she nurses their newborn? Total #DadGoals, and we are totally crushing. And a car seat that lasts from birth until age 10! Yes, please. Plus, an age-by-age guide to get your kiddo helping out in the kitchen — a win for both of you! It’s all right here in our weekly links.
1. Further proof that mamas are superhuman, these celebrity breastfeeding pics are filling our hearts with so much joy! From Padma Lakshmi doing her lashes with her baby fully latched, to Dwayne Johnson totally rocking it as a dad, feeding his wife as she holds their nursing infant. Go, mamas, go!
2. Imagine a world where you only have to buy one car seat for your kiddo. You guys, that world is here. The Maxi-Cosi Magellan is a 5-in-1 car seat dream. It keeps your little one safe from birth until age 10! Talk about getting your money’s worth. Plus, it’s tested beyond U.S. standards for superior safety so you know your baby is in good hands.
3. Is your child old enough to crack eggs? How about cut vegetables? Clean off the table? We’re loving this age-by-age guide of how to get your little one involved in cooking with you. And they will love it, too.
4. Get ready to fill your registry up with heirloom quality, artisan-made pieces. One of our favorite shops, Meridian, just launched a Baby & Child section, and we are so in love with the carefully curated items, and the fair-trade story behind each one — like this sweet little stuffed lion made at a fair-trade women’s coop in Peru.
5. This has been a bleak week for many of us after learning of the suicide deaths of Anthony Bourdain and Kate Spade. Both parents. Both left behind two young girls. They were just two of the more than 800 suicide deaths last week, many of which leave behind children who struggle to cope with their absence. That’s why we’re sharing this link, on how to best support children who have survived their parents’ suicide.