Who says you can’t be fit and fashionable during your pregnancy? We know exercising may feel effortful at times during your pregnancy, but there’s an upward trend on evidence and research indicating positive benefits. So why not snag some motivating fitness gear to help you enjoy every minute of exercising with bump in tow?
1. A Pea in a Pod Activewear. A Pea in a Pod activewear collection is getting more and more stylish with a variety of leggings, regular length and cropped, as well as camis. These pieces not only work for an active jaunt but also for cozy, comfy lounge wear. We’re super impressed by the new offerings from Beyond the Bump for A Pea in the Pod, including Yoga Fold Over Belly Maternity Leggings, Hug The Belly Long Maternity Legging and this gorgeous Beyond the Bump Cami (above). Buy it here.
2. Boob Design Nursing Sports Bra. A useful all-in-one bra is a dream for new moms. Imagine being able to function throughout the day with adequate support! Boob’s Fast Food Sports Bra comfortable and flexible. The bras have smart nursing clips for on-the-spot access to quick and easy nursing, and with perfect fit both during pregnancy and nursing. Have no fear if you sweat because the bras are made with moisture wicking and fast drying functional fabric. At least you don’t have to change before a workout! Buy it here.
3. Contigo Autoseal Water Bottle. It seems like water bottles are constantly innovating. Gone are the days where you’re collecting endless Poland Spring plastic bottles. We love the Contigo Autoseal technology. Why? Because “It knows when to close.” Imagine the days where you need an extra hand i.e. pushing a stroller but don’t want to have any issues with a messy, leaking bottle. The Autoseal line offers convenience and ease. Buy it here.
4. Bombas Socks. As your belly grows during pregnancy, your lower extremities continue to expand in order to support the weight. While it may progressively get harder to exercise with the same momentum, it’s important to wear supportive socks and shoes. We love the Bombas socks line because they are supportive and super comfortable. The Bombas brand also follows the one-for-one model where for every pair purchased, one is donated to a homeless shelter. Buy it here.
5. Mama Mio ‘Lucky Legs’ Cooling Leg Gel. This amazing gel rapidly soothes and energizes tired legs and swollen feet. Just squeeze a dollop and rub into tired, aching feet for instant comfort. The gels are fortified with a blend of essential oils, including organic coconut, tangerine and refreshing spearmint as well as infused with calming lavender, chamomile, arnica extract and hydrating murumuru seed butter (all healing friendly!). Buy it here.
SHOP OUR PREGNANCY FITNESS GEAR PICKS