A baby wash that’s recalled by the FDA because it’s a little “too” natural, a killer subscription toy service that’ll save you hours of research, and one of our favorite bloggers is soon to be a mama. What’s on her registry? We have all the details right here in our weekly links!
- If you have Saje Splish Splash Baby Wash in your home, stop using it immediately. The baby wash has been recalled because it may contain high levels of bacteria. The company says you can return it for a full refund in store or online.
- Every mama’s favorite fast casual salad joint has some pretty exciting new menu options for our kiddos! Sweetgreen, known for its killer salad bowls and compostable flatware, has launched a kids’ menu at select locations, starting with 91st and Broadway, in New York. Kiddo options will include housemade hummus plates, a roasted chicken dish or a build-your-own salad!
- A new toy every other month, created for the exact development stage your little one is entering. We are loving Lovevery’s new subscription toy service, Play Kits, which is launching TODAY. These science-based toys come with guides for how to engage your baby and are made with organic cotton and sustainably forested wood.
- Already love the site Everygirl? Get ready to love co-founder Danielle Moss even more! She’s just about to give birth to her first baby and has shared her baby registry. We are totally digging her picks!
- The Onion-esque headline isn’t “fake news” — it’s real life: the Trump administration strongly opposed and even threatened countries that supported a breastfeeding resolution at the the World Health Assembly. Again, this is real life… We’re loving this post from Motherly this week, rounding up ten reasons why America should have supported the resolution.
Photo by Ana Schechter.