Begging for their lives. The fight for gun control has now been taken over by children, and they’re using their voices in powerful ways to get their message heard. And you know that question: if you could have lunch with anyone who would you pick? One mom’s powerful reason for wanting to meet her egg donor recipient will get you right in the feels. Plus: applying for a job at just six-months-old? Turns out it’s a thing, and one #bossmama is making it happen for her little one. Here are just a few of our favorite things from the internet this week.
1. Ever dreamed of just, like, taking your baby to work with you? One mom plans to do just that. She’s applying for jobs with her baby… adding her little one’s name to her resume and even bringing her along for interviews.
2. The side of the story we don’t usually hear. A mom — and egg donor — shares what she would tell her egg recipient, if she had the chance. It’s poignant and touching, and worth the read whether you’re struggling with fertility or not.
3. Pregnant mamas, we know you’re staying up every night googling your heart out. There are just so many questions! And now there are so many answers, all in one place. The Birth Hour’s brand new, online childbirth courses are full of evidence-based info that guides you through every stage: from pregnancy, to childbirth and beyond.
4. Powerful images this week, as tens of thousands of students walked out of their classrooms in protest, demanding gun control regulations after the mass shooting in Parkland, Florida that left 17 dead. From Alaska to Maine and everywhere in between, students begged lawmakers to enact laws to keep them safe at school. In Washington, D.C. one student held a sign that read: ““Fix This, Before I Text My Mom from Under A Desk.”
5. One of our favorite insta-mamas, @taza, has just introduced her brand new (and totally amazing) family luggage line at Target. It’s colorful and fun and has everything you could need: rolling suitcases for parents and kids, an incredible activity kit for the little ones and even a travel bag for that precious DSLR of yours. We need everything.
Image via Popsugar.